Our Instagram challenge for the week of March 3rd is in collaboration with Apolis, a company with strong ties to the communities they work in and fantastic travel apparel.
Follow instructions 1-5 below to enter.
This week, post or repost a photo or video that shows your definition of what it means to be a global citizen. Share your experiences of engaging with other cultures during your travels. Have you learned or taught a skill? Have you tried new foods? What ideas or lasting relationships have you been able to cultivate while you have traveled or lived abroad? Write a short blurb about your photo or video: what is special or memorable about your entry? (Note that the winner always has a writeup for their photo.)
The winner will receive a $400 gift certificate to use at apolisglobal.com
1) Post a photo or video that fits the theme #ppglobalcitizen. Note that you cannot simply ‘tag’ an older photo or video — you must post or re-post your entry. You may submit as many entries as you like.
2) Tag @passionpassport and #ppglobalcitizen in your first caption so that we don’t miss your entry.
3) Include a short blurb about what was significant about your photo or video.
4) Tweet your photo if you have a twitter account (and mention @passionpassp!).
5) Submit your entry between Monday, March 3rd and Saturday, March 8th at 11:59pm PST.
6) Honorable mentions and the prize winner will be announced on Sunday, March 9th on PassionPassport.com.