Passion Passport is launching the Spring 2017 Passion Passport Study Abroad Correspondents Program and is looking for talented individuals to share their stories with our community. This unique program is meant to give several of the most talented college students the opportunity to share their experience with the world through travel storytelling.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join the Spring 2017 Correspondents group. Correspondents will have at least four pieces of original editorial content published on PassionPassport.com during their time abroad and will have the opportunity for a mentorship by an influential member of the Passion Passport community. Applications will be open until February 5th.
- Enrolled in a semester-long study abroad program during the spring 2017 semester.
- Prior experience in writing, photography, and/or videography.
- Ability to pitch story ideas, communicate efficiently with our editorial team, and meet deadlines.
- Pitch and contribute at least four pieces of editorial content for the Passion Passport website (one per month of your program).
- Work with the Passion Passport editorial team to revise and edit submitted content.
Spring 2017 Application
Applications are now closed.