Our Instagram challenge for the week of March 24th is in collaboration with Betabrand. Their community-driven model is fueled by their fans, who are constantly co-designing and crowdfunding new ideas. Many of the products they have for sale are very well-suited for the traveler.
Follow instructions 1-6 below to enter.
This week is #ppdeepblue! It’s a subtle reference to the genius chess computer (Deep Blue) that defeated world champion Garry Kasparov, because every piece from Betabrand’s spring collection is modeled exclusively by women with PhDs. #ppdeepblue is also a strong reference to the color blue, so post or repost a photo or video that shows off the color blue. Share your experiences from your travels or from your hometown that include the color. Think of bodies of water, blue skies and special patterns that include the color blue. Write a short blurb about your photo or video: what is special or memorable about your entry? (Note that the winner always has a writeup for their photo.)
The top three entries will receive a pair of navy blue dress pant yoga pants from Betabrand. The nine honorable mentions will also receive a 20% off discount code.
1) Post a photo or video that fits the theme #ppdeepblue. Note that you cannot simply ‘tag’ an older photo or video — you must post or re-post your entry. You may submit as many entries as you like.
2) Tag @passionpassport and #ppdeepblue in your first caption so that we don’t miss your entry.
3) Include a short blurb about what was significant about your photo or video.
4) Sign up for our newsletter.
5) Submit your entry between Monday, March 24th and Saturday, March 29th at 11:59pm PST.
6) Honorable mentions and the prize winner will be announced on Sunday, March 30th on PassionPassport.com.