Your train leaves in 5 minutes. Where are you headed?
This week, we are teaming up with @RailEurope for our Instagram Challenge #PPDeparture. Train travel is a unique way to move around and evokes both an old world charm, while arriving right in the center of a city gives a trip a classic sense of adventure. As villages and landscapes whisk by your window, you can rest comfortably in your seat knowing you are seeing as much as possible. Whether it’s ornate stations or locomotives, snowy mountain ranges out your window or winding coastal railways, show us why departing on a train can be so unique.
This week on Instagram, we want to see how train travel evokes that sense of adventure in you. What do you love most about train travel? What journeys have you taken by rail? How does it inspire your curiosity?
Our GRAND PRIZE WINNER* will receive a Eurail Select Pass, allowing them to visit up to 4 neighboring countries during their next trip to Europe!
- Post a photo or video that fits this week’s theme and tag @passionpassport and #PPDeparture in your caption so that we don’t miss your entry.
- Submit as many entries as you like between Monday, February 2nd and 11:59pm EST on Saturday, February 7th. Note that you cannot simply “tag” an older photo/video; you must post or repost during the challenge period.
- Include a caption about what was personally memorable or significant about your photo/video. Note that the winner always has a write-up for their photo/video (link here for inspiration from previous winner’s write-up).
- The potential winner and potential honorable mentions will be announced on Sunday, February 8th here on passionpassport.com and on our Instagram channel.
- The potential winner must be a North American resident but honorable mentions can be awarded to residents of any country. Please read through additional Terms and Conditions specific to this challenge
Rail Europe combines the maps, schedules and fares for over 50 different train companies across Europe, creating one stop to plan and book your European rail travel.