Whether you celebrate American Thanksgiving or not, it’s never a bad time to reflect on what you’re grateful for whether it’s a travel experience you didn’t expect to have, a partner-in-crime who brings out the adventurer in you, or family member who always supports your dreams. Tell us about it in this week’s Instagram challenge: #PPGiveThanks!
- Post a photo/video that fits this week’s theme and tag #PPGiveThanks and @passionpassport in your caption.
- Submit as many entries as you like between Monday, November 23rd and 11:59pm EST on Saturday, November 28th.*
- Include a brief write-up (2-5 sentences) in your caption telling us what you’re thankful for this year and how it relates to your photo/video. Check out the sample below for inspiration!
- Stay tuned for the potential winner to be announced on Sunday, November 29th here on PassionPassport.com.
- *NOTE: Entries must be posted or reposted from a public account during the challenge period. You cannot simply ‘tag’ an older photo/video. Those posted from private accounts and/or posted outside of the challenge period will not be considered eligible.