We’re always looking ahead for the next adventure, so our Instagram challenge for the week of May 5th is #pptheroadahead!
We want you to hit the road! Think of inspiring and creative ways to display roads in a photo or video: get down low to focus on the gravel, look for a high-up vantage point, or capture a traffic jam on your way to work (while remaining safe, of course). And don’t forget to write a short blurb explaining what’s special or memorable about your entry (note that the winner always has a writeup for their photo).
The winner will receive a 16×16 inch canvas print of their winning photo.
1) Post a photo or video that fits the theme #pptheroadahead. Note that you cannot simply ‘tag’ an older photo or video — you must post or re-post your entry. You may submit as many entries as you like.
2) Tag @passionpassport and #pptheroadahead in your caption so that we don’t miss your entry.
3) Include a short blurb about what was significant about your photo or video.
4) Submit your entry between Monday, May 5th and Saturday, May 10th at 11:59pm PST.
5) Honorable mentions and the prize winner will be announced on Sunday, May 11th on PassionPassport.com.