“April showers bring May flowers!” To welcome the transition from April to May this week (and in-line with last month’s #ppumbrella), our Instagram challenge for the week of April 28th is #ppmayflowers!
We want you to get floral. Think of colorful and creative ways to display flowers in a photo or video: visit your local flower shop, take a friend/special someone to a nearby botanical garden, or stroll to see what’s blooming in your neighborhood. And don’t forget to write a short blurb explaining what’s special or memorable about your entry (Note that the winner always has a writeup for their photo.)
The winner will receive a 16×16 inch canvas print.
1) Post a photo or video that fits the theme #ppmayflowers. Note that you cannot simply ‘tag’ an older photo or video — you MUST post or re-post your entry. You may submit as many entries as you like.
2) Tag @passionpassport and #ppcitymayflowers in your caption so that we don’t miss your entry.
3) Include a short blurb about what was significant about your photo or video.
4) Submit your entry between Monday, April 28th and Saturday, May 3rd at 11:59pm PST.
5) Honorable mentions and the prize winner will be announced on Sunday, May 4th on PassionPassport.com.