Passion Passport is looking for a social media intern to fill our Social Media Internship role for Summer 2014 (months of July, August and September) with opportunities for long-term growth. The social media intern will handle all of Passion Passport’s Twitter and Facebook activity on a day-to-day basis, interacting with and growing our community. This person will also develop and run our weekly Twitter chats, as well as connect with brands and travel influencers to co-host and participate.
The ideal applicant must:
- Be well-organized and communicative
- Have an dynamic approach to collaboration in team settings
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a deep passion for social media, and the ability to work in a fast-paced/autonomous environment
- Have strong understanding of:
- Social media management tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Statigram)
- Have a love and enthusiasm for travel and exploration.
Please note: the candidate does not have to be US-based, though priority will be given to applicants living in the United States.