The ideal candidate has experience working in a start-up or agency, with a background or focus in sales, digital marketing, and creative partnerships. This candidate is the type of person who knocks on doors, cold calls prospective clients, and will take on a relentless approach to bringing new opportunities to life. This candidate will work directly with the Founder and Director of Business Development.
While we are a geographically independent team, the ideal candidate would preferably be based in New York City and can work independently to meet deadlines and define priorities.
Please submit a cover letter describing your experience and why you want to work with the team at Passion Passport, resume, and links to previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Identify leads for partnerships with brands and tourism boards
- Initiate contact with, liaise with and effectively communicate Passion Passport’s unique offering to brands and tourism boards
- Set benchmarks and objectives for success based on organizational goals
- Assist in development of creative concepts for Passion Passport campaigns
- Design pitch decks, project reports and other marketing materials
- Execute plans for marketing and social campaigns
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to sales strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Reporting, analytics and metrics for campaigns
- Ensure consistency across brand messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a bonus
- 2 years minimum experience in a sales, start-up or marketing role
- Experience with HubSpot, SalesForce, or other CRM tool
- Background or focus in sales, digital marketing, business development
- Tenacious attitude in pursuing sales and new business goals
- Articulate and eloquent speaker, ability to effectively communicate Passion Passport’s unique offering to brands and tourism boards
- Strong written communication skills
- Dedication to the organization’s values and culture
- Quick responder: always on email
- Leadership ability and the willingness to take initiative and be versatile is key
- Excellent time management skills – can manage and perform multiple tasks/projects in an efficient manner.
- Excellent at solving problems with strong attention to detail