Passion Passport is hiring an accounting intern for 2018! The intern will be responsible for month-to-month bookkeeping and expense tracking for Passion Passport operations and projects. The ideal candidate will be studying Accounting or Economics and is familiar with our community across all of our current platforms.
- Available 10-15 hours per week
- Extremely detailed individual with strong organizational skills.
- Independent, a self-starter
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, Google Drive, and core functionality.
- Knowledge of and exposure to a variety of accounting platforms and interest in testing strategies to increase efficiency.
- Prior experience in accounting and management a plus.
- Manage monthly accounting reports, including:
- General team expenses
- Project reports
- P&L statements
- Interact with project managers and other team members.
- Other responsibilities can be added to this role depending on the individual’s expertise and interests.