Account Manager, Marketing & Partnerships
Passion Passport is looking for an Account Manager, Marketing & Partnerships. The ideal candidate may have experience working in a start-up, with a background or focus in digital marketing, partnerships, creative strategy and social media.While we are a geographically independent team, the ideal candidate would preferably be based on the US East Coast and can work independently to meet deadlines and define priorities. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and links to previous work in the form below.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with brands and tourism boards
- Liaise with brands and tourism boards
- Set benchmarks and objectives for success based on organizational goals in collaboration with broader marketing team
- Develop creative concepts for Passion Passport campaigns
- Designing pitch decks, project reports and other marketing materials
- Work with Community members on social media and blog content
- Execute plans for marketing and social campaigns
- Content generation and messaging for all media platforms for campaigns
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Reporting, analytics and metrics for campaigns
- Ensure consistency across brand messaging
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background or focus in digital marketing, business development, journalism and/or social media.
- Dedication to the organization’s values and culture
- Firm understanding of cultivating community via social media
- Quick responder: Always on email and social media channels
- Knowledgeable and comfort working in a WordPress site
- Leadership ability and the willingness to take initiative and be versatile is key
- Excellent time management skills – can manage and perform multiple tasks/projects in an efficient manner.
- Excellent at solving problems with strong attention to detail
- Keen interest and knowledge of the travel industry
- Experience in design and knowledge of photography
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”true” description=”true”]