Account Manager, Marketing & Partnerships
Passion Passport is searching for an Account Manager, Marketing & Partnerships. The ideal candidate may have experience working in a start-up, with a background or focus in digital marketing, partnerships, creative strategy and social media.
The ideal candidate would be based at our offices in New York City. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with brands and tourism boards
- Liaise with brands and tourism boards
- Set benchmarks and objectives for success based on organizational goals in collaboration with broader marketing team
- Develop creative concepts for Passion Passport campaigns
- Designing pitch decks, project reports and other marketing materials
- Work with Community members on social media and blog content
- Execute plans for marketing and social campaigns
- Content generation and messaging for all media platforms for campaigns
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Reporting, analytics and metrics for campaigns
- Ensure consistency across brand messaging
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a bonus
- Background or focus in digital marketing, business development, journalism and/or social media.
- Dedication to the organization’s values and culture
- Firm understanding of cultivating community via social media
- Quick responder: Always on email and social media channels
- Knowledgeable and comfort working in a WordPress site
- Leadership ability and the willingness to take initiative and be versatile is key
- Excellent time management skills – can manage and perform multiple tasks/projects in an efficient manner.
- Excellent at solving problems with strong attention to detail
- Keen interest and knowledge of the travel industry
- Knowledge of photography industry and experience in design
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”true” description=”true”]