We are looking for an experienced project manager for our team to manage our day-to-day activities including client communication and internal management of projects. An ideal candidate for this role will have knowledge of advertising, paid media, creative development, video production, editing and the production process. This is a client facing role where you will be primary point of contact for many of Passion Passport’s Studio clients.
This is a completely remote job. Preferred timezones include overlap with New York/London
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
• Develop and maintain both client-facing and internal project tracking and production documents.
• Develop and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
• Work closely with Operations to serve as a primary day-to-day contact for clients.
• Ensure high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Ensure end to end development and production of campaigns – working with strategy, creative, content, social, and media.
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience as a project manager/account manager in a creative agency or similar experience.
• Marketing experience and an understanding of advertising and paid media platforms.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills to ensure that all the clients are having a great experience.
• Experience working with Asana or similar project management software.
• Ability to plan, organize and facilitate client needs and requests.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
• Proficient in MSOffice suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proficient in G Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
To apply, please fill out the following form. We’ll be in touch with a decision within four weeks. Questions? Reach out to [email protected]