Social Media Internship
Passion Passport is hiring interns for 2018! The interns will be focused on visual storytelling on social media for Passion Passport’s Instagram and Pinterest channels.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with our community across all of our current platforms, including PassionPassport.com with an eye for curation and a knack for making personal connections. We are seeking a storyteller who strives to showcase the most inspiring visual stories from the Passion Passport community around the world.
- Available 20 hours per week, as well as for weekly team calls
- Community-minded people-person with strong skills in written communication. The ideal candidate will be engaging with photographers, videographers, and travelers each day.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and analytics.
- Knowledge of and exposure to a variety of social media platforms and interest in testing strategies to increase community and involvement.
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Prior experience in copywriting or social media community management a plus.
- Creative, solution-oriented ideas and the drive to execute them.
- Manage daily posting to social media platforms, including:
- image selection
- content creation/sourcing
- copy editing
- Interact with the community on social platforms to build relationships.
- Manage weekly contests and other recurring initiatives.
- Liaise with current Social Media and Marketing Managers.