The ideal candidate has experience working in a startup or agency, with a background or focus in project management, sales, digital marketing, and creative partnerships. This candidate is the type of person who is exceptionally detail-oriented, cold calls prospective partners or clients, and will take on a relentless approach to ensure that opportunities are executed flawlessly and that new opportunities come to life. This candidate will work directly with the Founder and Director of Business Development.
The ideal candidate will be based in New York City and can work independently to meet deadlines and define priorities.
Please submit a cover letter describing your experience and why you want to work with the team at Passion Passport, resume, and links to previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, fill out the form below. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Manage existing client projects: run of shows, decks, invitation lists, photo and video shoot storyboards, deliverables, and other pertinent details
- Execute plans for marketing and social campaigns
- Work to achieve benchmarks and objectives for success based on organizational goals
- Assist in development of creative concepts for Passion Passport campaigns
- Design pitch decks, project reports and other materials
- Reporting, analytics and metrics for campaigns
- Ensure consistency across brand messaging
- Initiate contact with, liaise with and effectively communicate Passion Passport’s unique offering to brands and tourism boards
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a bonus
- 2 years minimum experience in a sales, startup or marketing role
- Dedication to the organization’s values and culture
- Background or focus in project management, sales, digital marketing
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot, SalesForce, or other CRM tool
- Tenacious attitude in executing projects
- Articulate and eloquent speaker, ability to effectively communicate Passion Passport’s unique offering to brands and tourism boards
- Quick responder: always on email
- Leadership ability, versatility and the willingness to take initiative is key
- Excellent time management skills – can manage multiple projects efficiently
- Excellent at solving problems with strong attention to detail